What is not possible using java class inheritance?

What is not possible using java class Inheritance?
1 Private members of the superclass are not inherited by the subclass and can only be indirectly accessed.
2. Members that have default accessibility in the superclass are also not inherited by subclasses in other packages, as  these members are only accessible by their simple names in subclasses within the same package as the superclass.
3. Since constructors and initializer blocks are not members of a class, they are not inherited by a subclass.
4. A subclass can extend only one superclass

People who read this post also read :



3 comments:

I have been a regular visitor of this site and I love reading blogs posted here. They are truly very well written, precise and to the point. Thanks. best lasik surgery in india

Hi, Great.. Tutorial is just awesome..It is really helpful for a newbie like me.. I am a regular follower of your blog. Really very informative post you shared here.
Kindly keep blogging. If anyone wants to become a Java developer learn from Java EE Online Training from India.
or learn thru Java EE Online Training from India . Nowadays Java has tons of job opportunities on various vertical industry.

I don’t know how I landed here. I have rarely seen such a creative and well drafted post. Thanks for sharing wonderful blog.
Read my blog: A Deep Dive into Object-Oriented Programming in Python


Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More